Sunday, January 11, 2009

A story about a picture is worth...

On Meet the Press this morning, David Gregory asks Bill Cosby "what it was like" for him to go into the voting booth and cast his vote for Barak Obama. And Bill Cosby says:
I took my father's picture. I took my mother's picture. And I took my brother James -- he died when he was seven; I was eight. And I took the three of them into the voting booth in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, and I pulled the curtain and I took their pictures out and I said, "And now we're going to vote..."
The question was "what was it like?" And eventually, Bill Cosby does say, "it was wonderful." But what will you remember? That Bill Cosby thought it was wonderful to vote for Barak Obama? Or that he took family photos into the booth and lined them up to share the experience? 

No comments: